“At each event we receive nothing but praise from our clients for the quality and generous quantity of food provided.”
– The Wesley Research Institute
Conference Rooms & Business Events Venue Hire
Conveniently located only 12 kms from the CBD yet nestled in the midst of the stunning surrounds of the D’Aguilar National Park, Walkabout Creek is Brisbane’s most unique function venue for conferences, seminars, workshop or corporate meetings.
Business Events in Brisbane
Our corporate function venue offers two versatile conference rooms available to hire, both set high in the rainforest tree tops with natural light pouring through large windows.
Between sessions, your guests can take advantage of the private decks surrounding the conference rooms to relax and rejuvenate. Our extensive corporate catering menu will ensure everything from tea and coffee and arrival to post-conference cocktail receptions is taken care of.
Function Room Specifications
- Banksia Room: 13m X 15m
- Theatre – 150| Cabaret – 90
- Ferntree Room: 10m X 9m
- Theatre – 60 | Cabaret – 35
Conference Venue Facilities and Equipment
Renowned for providing a personalized service, Walkabout Creek has everything you need for your conference, from a range of catering menus to audio-visual equipment and facilities. Our corporate function venue can provide:
- Free onsite parking
- Wheelchair access
- Located adjacent to South Queensland Wildlife Centre and with National Park walking tracks starting out our doorstep, perfect for out-of-state or international visitors.
- Wireless internet access
- All conference and audio-visual equipment can be provided, including: data projector, lectern, PA system & microphones, whiteboards & flipcharts
- Enclosed decks and outdoor amphitheatres for breakout sessions
- Full day or half-day venue hire available